Name of the Post :Clinical Psychologist
No. of Positions: 30 positions.
Location: Delhi ,Mumbai, Bengaluru, Chandigarh.
Remuneration CTC (Consolidated, depending on last drawn salary history, Qualification, Experience, Competencies of the candidate & on timely target achievements) :
The Starting Remuneration for this Position would be INR 4,80,000 to INR 6,00,000 per annum.
Duration: till 31st December 2017 (may be extended depending on performance)
To Apply please visit : http://www.iiprs.com/careers.php
Last date-15th March, 2017
Terms of Reference for the position of Clinical Psychologist
• Overall responsible for meeting program targets at the facility level in timely manner.
• Liaison and coordinate with Schools/Colleges/Institions/Hospitals/Health Facilities etc. for the effective implementation of OPD/Counselling Centre run by IIPRS.
• Assist State Consultant in day to day activities related for better implementation the program in field.
• Organize Health Camps in consultation with state Consultant at the field for awareness generation /Mobile OPD/Psychological testing.
• Coordinate and work together with State Consultant for timely Achievement of the targets.
• Any other tasks as and when assigned by the Senior Authorities of IIPRS, Head Office.
Qualifications & Experience:
Essential skills and other requirements:
Ability to plan strategies and implement the program to get the expected outcome.
Excellent organizational and administration skills.
Good Analytical and Presentation Skill.
Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Hindi.
Proficiency in using computers. Knowledge of MS Office-Word, Excel, PPT.
Willingness to travel extensively within states assigned.
High level of commitment and integrity and ability to work independently.